Monday, July 31, 2006

Heat

I can't stand this freaking heat and humidity. I need to move to Alaska. That would suit me just fine.
Well I'm not in Philly........won't be going there until September. Yee-Haw. Hopefully it won't be 90+ degrees when I'm there. That would not be good.

Scott & Wendy finally returned from Mississippi........Wendy's been gone for a month and Scott for 2! Saturday I trotted over and had a few drinks, played some cards, won, and left. hehehe.

Sunday they came here for dinner and more cards. Wendy and I lost. Crap. Oh well, we did hold the title for the past 7 months I believe. I'm sure we'll get it back before Scott leaves again on Friday. It is GREAT to have them home!

Turmoil in the cycling world............Floyd's doing drugs! oh boy. Big deal. What a bunch of sissys. If you can't win on your own then stay out of the freaking race you knuckleheads.

Stay cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home