Monday, July 17, 2006

back to reality

The 4 day weekend was spectacular! I hit the KOP mall, bought some MUCH NEEDED clothes and shoes (not a word any of you....) then to the Wachovia center I went. Madonna was great. I sang, danced and drank all night. Unfortunately I wore jeans because it's normally freezing in those places, but unbeknownst to me she has this aversion to air conditioning so it was steamy as shit in there. I was dying, but I got over it.

Friday.......after a nice long nap.......bunko! I was the last to have the baby in my posession so I won $5. Not bad.

I spent Saturday and Sunday at the pool with the nieces. They wore me out. First of all, I get there Saturday under the assumption it's going to be me, cal, riley & maggie. Nope. It's me, cal, riley, maggie, greg and his 3 kids and a friend of one of the kids. Then....another one arrives with his kid in tow. (there are now 7 kids and ME in the pool) They wore me out. We had a great time. I had buckets of water being dumped on me two at a time while I'm trying to tow Riley around by hand.

The Kessel's came over for dinner Saturday and I promptly fell asleep on the couch when we came in from eating. Great hostess huh? I did get up for ice cream though! Reeser's.......peanutbutter yogurt this week. Awesome, I had it twice. oink oink

Back to work today. My stomach hurt. I think I'm getting an ulcer.
I'll be in Philly for 2-3 weeks. I'm going to need therapy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sept 1-4, PB Yog again woman!!

3:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home