Monday, June 05, 2006

6-6-06

As if I don't spend enough time in Hell? (work)?????? We have to have articles and parties and protests because of a freaking date? WTF. I might go see Damien on it's opening night, you know, check out all the freaks that I'm sure will be out and about.

Today sucked. I can't imagine 6/6/06 being much worse. Maybe I'll go drink some Bloody Mary's or Red Deaths after work tomorrow night. Yeah, that sounds good! (Godsmack is doing Electric Eye right now on VH1 Classic.)

I got the DIRTIEST look EVER at work today from someone. I was standing outside my 'hole in the wall' talking (yes, talking business with 2 co-workers) and, because this "someone" assumes that ANYONE who is talking at work is NOT talking business, I got the once-over then the roll of the eyes and i EVEN got the turned up right side of the upper lip. Ass.

Then...you have to love the people who believe that procrastination on their part is an emergency on my(our) part. Enough said on this or my bp will go up.

The only thing that got me though the day today was my trusty friend the ipod. Today i had some vintage Def Leppard on. No, all you young bucks, I'm not talking Pyromania and after.........i'm talking On Through the Night and before. Great stuff.

Till next time.........

2 Comments:

Blogger dk said...

How could you dismiss the vintage(’83?) brilliance of Pyromania? Also, I’m pretty sure there was nothing before “On Through the Night” as it was their first. I hope tomorrow is a better day for you Jackie Brown.

far from a young buck,
dk

11:08 PM

 
Blogger Jackie Brown said...

High n Dry

9:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home