Sunday, June 25, 2006

Little r vs. Angie

Another great Friday night.......happy hour at the Ale House where I got my butt kicked at the pool table........then off to Harrisburg. McGrath's was cool. And yes, I do remember putting my gorgeous feet up on the table in front of little r's beer! (Mike asked me if I remembered that, of COURSE I remember!)
I got a phone call from MissyB who joined us at the Ale House then left for the night, saying she was bored. So she came over to McGrath's 'since it's not too far from her house' and then we all decide (her idea I might add) to go bowling.......back on the west shore.
Oh yeah- Denise called little 'r' from the grocery store, I think he said it was his first call from someone who was grocery shopping while drunk.......go figure!
Then Swaugs and Ang call from the Ale House.....slightly tipsy and we talk them into coming bowling with us, and they must bring socks and band aids! (Sponge Bob saved my nails!)
At the bowling alley, little 'r's' ego was lost. Angie beat him both games.....there was some sort of bet going on, can't wait to hear what the stakes were! (I'm a little afraid!) I do have to say.......I had the high score on my team the 2nd game, 108. Go Jackie!
We finally found something that Yeager isn't GREAT at. He's great at every other game we play so I figured he'd kick our butts at bowling too, not the case! hehehe

Needless to say........Saturday was almost a total waste for me. Got home around 2am Saturday morning, slept until almost 11:30, showered, hit the mall, came home and took a nap from 4:30 till 7:30......watched a movie and back to bed at 11:15 or so. Slept until 10:30 today and have been doing laundry and cleaning ever since. I figure since it's rainy out it's a good time to take care of the inside for once. I may go pull some weeds later, who knows.

Again, another fun night out with the crew!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home