Tuesday, July 11, 2006

3 Day Work Weeks

I think the work week should be 3 days, not 5. This is my 2nd consecutive week of working only 3 days and I love it! Don't get me wrong, the moron factor still drives me crazy, but I haven't freaked out yet this week! Yeah, I know, there's still time tomorrow for flipping out.

July 4th weekend was nice, lots of parties, food, drinks, games, lots of fun. Monday we went to see DaVinci Code with the Kessel's. Good movie. Hot theater. The 'bijou' had an AC malfunction and there was no airconditioning. (Let me remind you my house is 68-70 all year long, i HATE heat, AND it was 90some % humidity in a packed theater.) I think i need to see it again because i was fidgiting the first hour trying to cool off. Stinkery.

On the agenda for this week/weekend:

Thursday I'm heading down to Philly for a concert, Friday I'll drive back and head to Bunko.....always a good time. Saturday I'll recover for most of the morning and part of the afternoon, then out with my favorite cousin and my boyfriend (her husband). He's really not my boyfriend but we've been calling him that for years.

Sunday I'll relax hopefully, maybe swim, and contemplate how to squeeze in another 3 day work week before I head off to Philadelphia for a week. Speaking of Philadelphia, anyone want to ride down with me on the train and be my caddy? I pay well. I don't have any idea how I'm going to schlep a weeks worth of clothes on a train! No way. Plus the lapper (don't leave home without it), shoes, SHOES! Shoes alone are going to be a separate bag! Oh this is going to take some planning...

2 Comments:

Blogger dk said...

I didn't know *NSYNC was touring in Philly. Sweet!

3:54 PM

 
Blogger Jackie Brown said...

Ha ha........it was Madonna and it was great! So great that I came home Friday afternoon and slept for 2 hours before bunko.

6:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home