Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Defenestrate

Yep......Defenestrate is the word of the day folks. Ever wanna do it? I know I have wanted to but I work in a one story building........hmm........we'll have to work on some logistics of this.

Things are crazy at work right now. I believe Panic Mode is in full swing right now.
I'm just keeping a low profile.....going in.....doing my spiel and getting out.

I need to find an evening activity to amuse me. Any ideas anyone?
I looked at the West Shore Rec Board stuff. Volleyball was pretty much the only option. I think if a volleyball hit my little 'pipe cleaners' there might be breakage. No volleyball.
Golf? I could take golf lessons! Can you even imagine? I'd have to be muted because I'm sure the profanities would be spewing. Ok, no golf.

I need time to think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home