Monday, May 29, 2006

The Weekend

What a great relaxing weekend I had.

Friday night I had a few drinks with friends after work, then slept.

Saturday I visited the neices for a little, came home, watched a movie, then slept.

Sunday I went to a party, came home, Lisa and Sam came to visit, then slept. Lisa's visit was cut short due to 'asshole' aka Hobbes. That toothless wonder chased Lisa's dog around the house growling louder than most dogs do! Sam wimpered and tried to avoid the hissing ball of fur as best he could. Hobbes was so puffed up and pissed off that I was not about to go near him to get him away from the dog. So Lisa, Sam and I went out and sat on the deck. Damn cat.

Today we went over to my bro's house and flopped in the pool for a few hours. Riley and Maggie were loving it. Both of them were in the water the whole time I was there. (Last year Mags screamed her head off for the first 5 minutes she was in.) Apparently they are taking swimming lessons in a few weeks.....that should be interesting. There's Maggie who holds onto your fingers like there's no tomorrow, and there's Riley who doesn't need help with anything......she can do it all by herself. Good luck teach!

It was a nice weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home