Wednesday, June 07, 2006

baby steps

I'm one step closer to getting the Mustang.

The cutie car is officially sold. The proud new owner will be arriving momentarily to drive it away. What a bittersweet moment.

This weekend I'll have to find some time to head over to the local Ford dealer and take some cars out for a spin. The empty space in the garage is really going to bother me, I'm sure.....so I don't want it empty too long. I wouldn't want the Jeep to be lonely.

Work has been decent this week. 6-6-06 didn't end the world I see, nor did it end our project. 5 weeks until Philly.......should be interesting.

I have a busy weekend coming up.
Friday - Bunko/swimming/drinking/hardshells.....enough said.
Saturday - Scrapping at a friend's house/dinner out with the hub saturday night (I'll try not to hit every bar on 2nd street after dinner).
Sunday - Maggies 3rd birthday party/cake/swimming/food........awesome!

4 Comments:

Blogger dk said...

I think The Legend could find a couple new bikes to fill that empty space in the garage.

10:52 PM

 
Blogger He to the B said...

It looks so naked out there. Actually I can not even think of a new ride that I could possibly even need. Imagine that.
I actually washed the Cab last night. I will have everyone know, that is the FIRST time I handwashed a vehicle!

6:55 AM

 
Blogger Jackie Brown said...

What? You are lazy! Even I, the princess, have hand washed a car! The Cab. last summer, and several times years ago when I cared about what it looked like!

10:09 PM

 
Blogger He to the B said...

I am not lazy. I am efficient. The Blaze was washed when I took it to those jackasses at Chevy. That is why you drive the Jeep. I would never wash it. Company car, hah, only at an oil change.

7:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home