Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I'm In Love........


Check it out.....my new baby!

I'm heading to the dealer this weekend to buy me a 2006 Mustang GT Convertible. Yep.....4.6L 24V V8 with 320 Horsies! I NEED HORSIES!


Anyone wanna take bets on how long until I get my first ticket? Oh i can just HEAR the engine purring right now.......rrrrrrrrrrrr......rrrrrrrrrrrr. I'll never be home! But, when I do have to get home it surely won't take as long to get here!

(Did I mention the currently owned convertible was driven 308 miles since it's last inspection which was april of 05? LOL)

Idol is BORING.
No Chris
No entertainment
Who cares that the Governor of each state visited the finalists? "Not I" said the fly.

Work is insane and I'm tired. 1 more county to go! Should be interesting. We worked Saturday for about 6 hours.........exhausting after a night of hanging with friends!

Work is also a lot of laughs. "Big Bird" and M had me crying in there today! M had a list going of 'gross things I saw at work today'........included were a spider she flushed down the toilet and 2 suspect looking 'hairs'. Not sure where they were but one can only assume........Then- I go for water and there's a coffee mug beside the microwave filled with this brownish-green muddy watery stuff with a silver dollar sized piece of green fuzzy mold floating on the top of it. Yeah- I would use the sink where that science project is going on! NOT. I'd hate to see the homes of some of these people!

28 minutes until someone gets kicked off....yawn.........the best part of this is the citibank identity theft commercials! hilarious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home