Sunday, May 14, 2006

After a long week of work.....Friday was Bunko night at my house. We had 2 cancellations so we had to play with 2 ghosts.......not the greatest set-up but we had a great time! I had the most wins so I won $40.00 - way cool! After the game a few friends stayed and some more came over and we sat around, had drinks, and laughed at love letters written in 6th grade by 'r'. It was quite hilarious!

I worked 9-3 on Saturday then hit the mall for a little, then came home and hit the couch. I was WAY tired from being up late Friday and getting up early Saturday. I'm not a big fan of getting up early any day of the week, but on Saturday or Sunday? No way. There's no great reason for it.

Sunday I took some flowers to the cemetary then back home to do laundry. I almost napped but decided against it in the fear that I wouldn't be able to fall asleep at a decent hour tonight.
Busy week coming up.......happy hour, dinner, massage, nothing, happy hour at Lisa's. 5 nights full. Yikes!

I'd love to comment on last weeks Idol show but it was such a let down i'm not going to depress anyone anymore than they already are. It sucked. Period.

Auf Wiedersehen and have a great week everyone.

4 Comments:

Blogger dk said...

Don't worry, I'm sure you can catch ALL your AI favorites at a Karaoke bar near you in the not to distant future.

Sorry for hassling you on the phone yesterday. From now on I'll be nothing but a bluebird of happiness when you call. dk

10:35 PM

 
Blogger Jackie Brown said...

Bluebird of happiness? Now I KNOW you're up to something! You're the grumpiest young man I know!

9:15 PM

 
Blogger dk said...

Grumpy??? I'm misunderstood.

9:32 PM

 
Blogger Jackie Brown said...

Misunderstood my ASS!

9:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home