Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Three-Five-Four

Yep........354 views to the ole profile for Jackie! I just know it's the picture of my feet from a few months ago that did it. Someone has to let me know when they are having the Prettiest Feet in PA thing again, I'm going to win that one.

Work was interesting today.......there were so many fires going on in that place I was surprised there weren't multiple fire company's arriving throughout the day. What a day. Nothing little r couldn't handle. Good news is that I didn't cause any of them! Phew! Although I complain about the job sometimes, I do like it there.

Tonight I'll be hunkering down in front of the telly to watch American Idol. (no phone calls please) I must rest this week, I have a VERY busy weekend approaching. Friday is Cinco de Mayo......which means a group of us are getting together to drink/scrap Friday night. Why do I get the feeling there will be more drinking than scrapping? Oh- it's because of who's attending.
Saturday if i can get my arse out of bed AND it's not raining I will head to Millersville to watch Mike's race. Then home to lounge around before 'girls nite out'........which we still have no idea where we are going and who all is attending. Sunday i'm off with the girls for more basket bingo! Hopefully Rox will win one this time instead of winning every useless doorprize they offer like last time. Although this place has great door prizes!

Maybe i'll even squeeze a little time in this week or weekend to go test drive the Mustang that I got the quote on. Schweeet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home