Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Do Ya Think I'm Sexy??

Well.........after 3 VERY strong drinks at happy hour, (pardon any typo-s because i'm too lazy and dizzy to hit backspace and fix them).........i start watching Idol, with Rod Stewart. I got ALL insanely happy when he was being introduced and Do Ya Think I'm Sexy was playing! I thought "cool, he's going to sing one of the songs that made him famous".......but NO..........that was only for the intro......he has to go and sing a freaking 60's song. A beatiful song, but we all know when I'm lit up I love my DISCO! Maybe I'll break out my Rod Stewart greatest hits CD and jam after the show.........I'm sure the hub will LOVE that! (yep- i'm doin it!)

I love when I run into someone I know and they are BARTENDING! That just makes happy hour SO much happier! Me, Rox, Luis, Kev and Steve went to Theo's after work and I ran into the guy I run into EVERYWHERE........Jamie from High School. Great guy, great bartender! He must like the goose too because my drinkss were more on the clear side than even on the pink side! Awesome! I think we'll go back there again next week!

My buddy Luis's last day of work is next week.........oh I'm going to miss him. So.......until then, we'll be out partying during the week. He'll still be local, but not in the same building as we are. What does this mean for me? No reliable lunch dates. No one to hit the bar on theback of my chair 10 times a day so my chair goes crashing to the ground while i'm sitting in it......no one to throw their candy wrappers all over my workspace...........no fun! Luis I am definitely going to miss you.......you have been a great friend to me! (answer your phone you butthead!)

I better pay atention to idol now........

I KNOW THERE ARE TYPO-S INHERE.............NOAH IS ON VACATION!


I'm back......I had to come back in and edit this...........there's NO WAY Chris should be in the bottom 3? Are youpeople not voting?????? Yes....Ace can go.......he's adorable but not the greatest........CHRIS? No way should he be in the bottom 3.
Hebe's picks for the top 2 - McFee and Doughtry. (Yeah, pickler's cute and has perky tits but COME ON!)

3 Comments:

Blogger Fort James said...

Oh, now he is saying McPhee. Look at my comments from a long time ago!

And why was she also in the bottom 3??? America, are you watching!

Pickler is outa' here next week!

3:20 PM

 
Blogger He to the B said...

Fort James, Those pics would be Amy's pics. I think Chris will will & McPhee is a great singer. I am actually befuddled by the fact that Pickler was not in the bottom three. I agree her time is short, unless she does a country love song.
It was classic last eve, the Missus was fired up, and I do not mean from the Goose.

9:27 PM

 
Blogger Fort James said...

Yeah, I was confused. When she said "Hebe's", I just automatically thought of you because to me, you are Hebe! Pretty funny thing.

Alcohol and AI don't mix!

Hope all is well.

9:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home