Sunday, April 30, 2006

no more happy hours

That's it. No more happy hours on 'school nights' for me! Last week I went to HH Monday and Wednesday. Thursday I paid for it. I don't recall the brand name of the Tequila, but it was YUMMY! No lemon/lime or salt needed. Smooth shit. I'll have to ask Foxy what it's called. My good buddy 'goose' was there as well. Enough said.

What a nice weekend! (alcohol free I might add)

Saturday I walked up to the neighbors for a First Communion party for one of their daughters. Nice party, tons of food, tons of people. Then off to shopping. I hit BJ's......then the mall. Ahhh the mall. I love malls. I love shopping!

Today I actually got my lazy arse out of bed around 8:30 and left home by 10. I packed the blades in the car and went roller blading for a while. It was beautiful out!

Tonight.......Desperate Housewives and Sopranos. Soprano's will be DVR'd so we can watch that tomorrow........housewives will be watched on the big screen in HD!

Tomorrow.......back to work. It's gonna suck. No Luis, no Rox all week........ugh! Anyone need any lunch dates? I'm free all week! Oh- then there's cinco de mayo.........woo who! We're scrinking (that means scrapping & drinking) at the Bundro's Friday night. Should be fun!

Hope everyone enjoyed the beautiful weekend! Have a great week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home