Monday, April 03, 2006

Springing Forward

This time change thing has messed up my system big time. I swear it didn't have anything to do with me being out almost all night on Saturday night, it's the time change!

The weekend was great. I helped a friend move on Saturday morning (strike 1-getting up at 8 on a Saturday) for a few hours, came home and crawled into bed for an hour and a half, showered and out the door to a party I went. What a great time. Plenty of food, drinks, laughs, ping-pong and only 1 or 2 April Fool's jokes(Once I get around to downloading the pics you'll see what happened to someone's 'baby'.) , and.....last but not least......a few of us got to see the 'full moon' (thanks Grover). I took my 'stuff' to sleep over in the event that I was too intoxicated to drive home, but that didn't happen. I behaved myself! I know, everyone's amazed, but it's true! Only 3 shots and 2 Margaritas the entire night. No problem. Plus all that chasing of the ping-pong ball being spun at me by the Royal Brit.......I got plenty of exercise. The host of the party looked like he just got out of the shower by the time the crazy Brit was done with him!

So I finally fell asleep around 4:30 - post time change. Up at 9 (strike 2-getting up at 9 on a Sunday after falling asleep at 4:30) to meet the PC Doctor so he could do some work on Scott & Wendy's PC. To my delight he arrived on his motorcycle.......with an extra lid so I could go for a ride. Much to my dismay..........he arrived at 10am! (um.......the 8 o'clock meetings start at 8, not 8:10!) I was quite surprised!

After the PC Doc left I put the jammies back on and flopped onto the couch, watched the beginning of a movie and poof........I was out by 2:15 and didn't wake until I heard the garage door going up around 4;15. I then decided I had to eat.......my stomach was not happy that she'd been empty all day. So I made some eggs, flopped back on the couch, ate and promptly fell back asleep until 7pm. (Approx. 4 hours of nap time for me!) It took all my energy to stay up to watch the Soprano's, but I made it. Good show.

Back to bed at 10, asleep at 10:30.

1 Comments:

Blogger dk said...

Are we going to be "Falling Back" before we get another update here?? Your fan(s) is desperate for a Mrs Legend update.

5:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home