Saturday, April 15, 2006

Shopping + Food = Happy Easter

Happy Easter everyone!

What a beautiful weekend! I took the day off on Friday and shopped at the out lets in Gettysburg. Then I went into town, walked around a little, stopped at a coffee shop, putzed around a little more then headed home.

Then I did it. I finally had ice cream at Brewster's! Oh boy is that stuff fantastic! Lisa and I were headed to the movies but had to make a pit stop for ice cream. I had butterscotch swirl.........nothing but butterscotch topping swirled in vanilla ice cream. Oh was is GREAT! Lisa had a small sundae which was also excellent! Yum!
Then we hit the movies and I devoured a small popcorn...........oink oink.

I shopped again on Saturday.........Victoria, Barbara, all my friends made out from me today!

Then to Carolyns for a feast. When I arrived, the sons and cousin were mowing, weed-wacking, raking.......it looked like Brickmans was there except they weren't Mexicans! People everywhere doing yard work. After showers, we ate and ate and ate. Ham, cheesy potatoes, asparagus, snap peas, salad, rolls and chocolate kahlua cake. OINK OINK . It was fabulous as usual. She is by far the BEST cook ever. Very creative too. Excellent! Thank you Carolyn!

I hope the Easter Bunny drops chocolate to all my friends!
Goodnight.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home