Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Earplugs....I need earplugs

One.........because American Idol sucked ass tonight. No one (except Paris) could hold a freaking tune. I was definitely not interested in this tonight. I don't think anyone should vote this week. They all sucked.

Two........because my hub is chuching about how horrible the show is which is only making me crazier by the second. Then he gets on the phone with Wendy (who called for me) and won't let me on........the minute he hands me the phone he grabs my lapper and proceeds to browse through stuff commenting on everything (may I remind you i'm trying to have a phone conversation??).

On to better things.........parties. I have a party coming up this Saturday and I need some help as to what I should take as my 'drink of the night'.......long term drink. There will be plenty of shots and all that but what would be a good drink that would be the evening 'staple' for me? Margaritas? Bahama Mamas? French Martinis? (No french martinis, that involves measuring and mixing and i need something easy that just involves popping off a cap and drinking). Suggestions will be accepted until noon on Saturday!
Food....I need to take some food too. Any suggestions?

Oh- and it's April Fools Day! Last year I played some good tricks on people but I can't use the same tricks 2 years in a row...........got any good tricks???

1 Comments:

Blogger dk said...

Get yourself a Half gallon Igloo cooler. 4 parts OJ. 2 parts Tequila. 1 part grenadine. Aside from all the calories this one is actually good for you. The Wifey loves this drink.

9:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home