Thursday, February 09, 2006

In exactly 24 hours from right now...(8:00pm EST)

.........I will be in Atlantic City with some crazy friends watching Ricky Martin shake his bon-bon. I can't wait.
I've taken so much shit from co-workers over this trip it's not even funny. One girl laughed out loud so long I didn't think she going to stop! Then there's the other knucklehead who's trying to ruin the fantasy by reminding us of that jack-ass William Hung and his ridiculous version of She Bangs. I'd like to bang that William Hung in the head with a bat! Anyway......it will be a blast.

Dont' forget to buy your lottery tickets for Saturday! It's up to 250 million so far. If I win I'll send you all postcards from the Carribbean...........on the beach with a drink in my hand.

Mike......stay awake until at least 11 tomorrow, in case I need to call and break some news to you!

2 Comments:

Blogger He to the B said...

I can only assume you will be calling for bail money, since you probably assaulted Ricky's 16 yr old boytoy, in an attempt to bring Menudo-"Man" back from the dark side.

8:42 PM

 
Blogger Jackie Brown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home