Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone!
What a great night. Went to dinner at Zia's with DK, Erin, Steph and Lib. Interestingly enough, we discovered that Steph and Erin already know each other! That was cool. We had a nice dinner, lots of laughs as everyone always does when Lib is telling stories.
After dinner Steph & Steve went home to take care of the dogs while Erin, Don, Mike and I came back to our house, got into our PJ's and played some games. Mike and I kicked Kessel butt at MadGab. I think Don threw the game intentionally but none the less, HE LOST.

Don also set up 2 links on my blog (see right)....The Boyfriend is a direct link to his blog. He's been coined 'my boyfriend' for several years now. I think it all started when we had our first date to the Dutch Apple Dinner Theatre to see Grease. He purchased tickets but his date backed out so naturally I was his second choice.
The 2nd link ...The Husband...is of course a link to my hub's blog. Be SURE to read and comment on the post regarding the fixie and Crash Schmash. (help me out here folks, I won a bet fair and square and I'm still waiting for the payoff!)

Back to New Year's Eve.....it was low key here at Casa Hebe.....everyone pretty much relaxed in front of the telly and had come cocktails. At midnight we went out front to watch the fireworks display put on by none other than "Neighbor Bob". Quite nice!

Wendy called from Mississippi at midnight to say Happy New Year and let me know she and Scott had been sitting at the same Pai Gow table since noon! Hilarious.

Today I'm going to take down the Christmas Tree, do some exercise, watch movies and get ready to go shopping tomorrow. I love shopping, even when I don't really need anything, I just love it.

2 Comments:

Blogger He to the B said...

Being that you have some time on your hands in the evening, maybe you should put it to good use & update this thing.

6:47 PM

 
Blogger dk said...

That ballgrab game was goofy. But I would certainly never throw a game on purpose.

Listen to the The Legend and update this thing.

10:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home