Saturday, January 21, 2006

Works of Art



Some people love Monet or Picasso.......they've got nothing on these babies. Yep, that's right- perfect feet. I don't see any crustacean looking things....just pure beauty. Have you ever seen such lovely feet? Even in winter?? I haven't. Check out the toes, all in a nice little row, none of that 'my 2nd toe is longer than my first' crap. Pure perfection.

Onto my weekend. Last night we headed over to Underdogs to see Nate Myers and the Aces. They were great. We hooked up with Lisa and friends, Kevin, Russel, the Lyons, the Thompsons, it was nice to see everyone! Boy did we laugh! I'm not going to name names, BUT....someone ran into their 5th & 6th grade crush at the get together. What a riot. I can't wait until my next bunko game, I'm going to have to bring a wheel barrow for all the dirt I'm going to be getting! hahahahhaaaaaaaa

I woke up around 10, putzed around for a few hours while Mike rode his bike. Then I made a kick-ass quiche for brunch. It was fantastic, eggs, cheese and sausage in a pie crust. YUM. We chowed. After all that hard work in the kitchen I decided to go for a pedicure and manicure. I deserved it!

Tomorrow I shop.

6 Comments:

Blogger dk said...

Great Ceasars Ghost!! Has your big toes always jutted inward like that or is there some metatarsal shifting going on there?

10:08 PM

 
Blogger He to the B said...

Almost but no cigar. Notice the "ring" toe of the left foot. It was grotesquely mishapen in an unfortunate swingset accident as a little girl. As I understand from Amy's dad, she was horsing around sitting that ridulous yoga style, when she leapt from the swing. Unfortunately the poor little "ring" toe was caught in the chain, thus causing the disturbing crook. It was irreperable, since the bone is so tiny & wiry. The worst part of the accident is the fact the deformity now almost fully covers the little crab claw pinky thingamajigger.
Oh yeah, the quiche freaking rocked.

10:12 PM

 
Blogger Jackie Brown said...

DK-There is absolutely NOT jutting of the big toe, or any other for that matter.
ME- (MIKE) There was NO swingset accident and the toe is NOT mishapen. Let's look at your gnarly metatarsals....one big toe is flat due to a couch being dropped on it and the rest of them are bony and long, longer than DK's fingers! No crab claw, and let me tell you my dear.......you will be eating CAT FOOD for the next month!

10:26 PM

 
Blogger Jackie Brown said...

DK- how was the wedding shower for your sister? Were you the entertainment???

10:31 PM

 
Blogger dk said...

No reason to bring my fingers into this. You can't tell me those big toes aren't directionally challenged in relation to the rest of the foot. Some serious protuberences you got there.
Tune in Sunday for a full report on the bridal thing.

10:43 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you ask me, these feet are beautiful!

8:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home