Thursday, January 12, 2006

Ahh.....the weekend is almost here.......

It's been a long week and I've got a busy weekend coming up. Lots of fun.

I started out prepping for the weekend by attending a Body Shop party at my neighbor Jess's house. So.......for all of you who know me so well.....let's just say my already perfect feet are looking and feeling fabulous right now! We did a foot spa pedicure thingy. Soaked our feet, scrubbed them, moisturized them.......DK I know you're dying to see my feet right now!

Tomorrow night I've got Bunko at the "Bunko Nazi's" house. Sharon. What a scream. She's so insane about the bunko get togethers and she's a great hostess! Lots of food, wine, beer, fun! Last time she fed us a 5 course meal........Lasagna, some fancy salad with homemade dressing, garlic bread, appetizers, homemade desserts........craziness!

Saturday me and the Legend are off to Manayunk for the MAC party. Mid-Atlantic Cyclo-Cross. Fun. Me, the hub and 80 other people.........including about 8 which I actually know enough to talk to. Oh well, give me a few drinks and I'll be buds with all of them in no time. They really are a fun group of people. I'm looking forward to seeing little Dieter and of course Tom McDaniel who is by far one of the nicest people I've ever met.

Sunday.....hmm........Sunday? What do I normally do on Sunday? Sleep in. Eat. Shop. Lay on the couch watching cheezy movies. Shop. I think i'll go shopping. Spring is around the corner so I feel the need to purchase some new clothes. Sounds like a great idea. Mike will go ride and I will go shop. Yep, that's the plan.

Monday's a state holiday so there will be fewer people in the office than there normally are. Doesn't mean I won't be any less busy and insane, but there will be fewer busy and insane people in there with me. Not bad.

Have a great weekend!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

shop shop shop shop!
i think i'll get a pedicure too-- its been too long. Lets get the legend sloppy on saturday...lil' dieTer

11:22 PM

 
Blogger dk said...

Ryan, whatever you do, avoid any discussions invloving Amy's feet. Unless you're into freakishly perfect feet, that is.

12:10 AM

 
Blogger Jackie Brown said...

At long last.........DK admits my feet are perfect.

10:30 PM

 
Blogger dk said...

that's one way of looking at it.

8:50 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the feet are perfect if you're into crustaceans...crab claws.

5:08 PM

 
Blogger Jackie Brown said...

Crab Claw my ass! My feet, including all the perfectly shaped toes, are GORGEOUS! To prove this, I'm going to have their portrait taken and I will post it on this site for all to see.

6:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home