Friday, January 06, 2006

"Update this thing!"

Since "me" and "dk" (Mike and Don) are griping that I have too much time on my hands and I need to update this thing..........here it is. Here's my week in a nutshell.

Monday- Shopping-to almost no avail. I normally LOVE it but it sucked. I was trying to buy pants, they were either 3 inches too long, or the petites were an inch too short for my liking.
I tried on 15 pair and bought one that i'm going to have to get hemmed before i can wear them. Bummer

Tuesday- Work. Sucked.

Wednesday- Work again. Sucked again.

Thursday - Work again. Still sucked.

Friday- Last day of sucky work. Came home, made dinner, paid bills, signed up for my 3 day scrapbooking weekend in Cape May, organized my scrapbooking crap so I'm ready, made a shopping list for tomorrow (heading to Michael's to use my gift certificates to buy yet MORE scrapbooking crap).
One of the only good things that happened today was I received my RICKY MARTIN tickets in the mail! Atlantic City here we come!

7 Comments:

Blogger dk said...

Are you having a tuff time finding pants in a size "munchkin"?

9:43 PM

 
Blogger Jackie Brown said...

Listen up shorty - I'm a girl! I'm supposed to be little! You, on the other hand my friend are a guy/man/boy and are NOT supposed to be little. I have proof on my kitchen wall that you are only 2 freaking inches taller than me! Talk about MUNCHKIN!

10:43 PM

 
Blogger Jackie Brown said...

Tacky? Come on, if you're going to leave that sort of comment you should at least fess up as to who you are!

7:19 PM

 
Blogger dk said...

that's funny!

7:47 PM

 
Blogger Jackie Brown said...

Dieter....Kessel gave you up!
Take the legend for the night, he's yours!

10:04 PM

 
Blogger dk said...

I did nothing but offer a clue. The funniest thing is what's tackier? Ricky or AC? Tough call.

10:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

together, RM and AC is:

CODE
RED
TACKY
ALERT

11:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home