Saturday, December 31, 2005

Prepping for the Evening Festivities

The leg and I are preparing accordingly for this evenings festivities. I'm cleaning, doing laundry and exercising.....YES....you read correctly, I EXERCISED TODAY! It was fun too! I'm not going to publicize exactly what I was doing but if you're that curious you can ask me in person.

Mike went for a ride and made it back just before the major sleetage came pouring down and covered the ground with tiny little white ice balls. He's relaxing now, gearing up to kick the Kessel's asses at some beer pong after dinner tonight.

We're heading to Zia's over in the burg to meet up with Steve, Steph, Erin & Don for dinner around 7. Then back to the humble abode for some gaming/drinks/grub. We may even see some fire works out fron tonight, one never knows what could happen in this neighborhood.

I got to talk to a lot of my favorite peeps today........Pam, Wendy, Roxanne, Kristen. All are well and looking forward to New Years with their respective loved ones.

Happy New Year Everyone!

2 Comments:

Blogger dk said...

beer pong?? beat us? ppphhtt! you must be joking? i fart in your general direction.

we are using old mil pounders for this pong event, right?

1:59 PM

 
Blogger Jackie Brown said...

No we are NOT using Old Mill Pounders......we're using some sort of Tequila drink. Mike got a good bottle of Tequila for X-mas from the neighbors, so he's written down some recipes. Of course there's the ole' stand-by...shots!

4:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home