Thursday, February 02, 2006

Football Shmootball

3 days till the ‘big game’…..I really don’t care for football that much, but this year I do have a vested interest in the game. I’m hoping the Steelers kick some ass. I would hate to go into work on Monday and have some of my ‘peeps’ be grumping all week about the Steelers losing. Normally I wouldn’t care, but these particular ‘peeps’ are VIP’s – VERY important peeps! (No need to mention names, they know who they are and only 1 or 2 of them even read this.) So…….RMsquared- here’s to hoping the Steelers win!

We’re heading over to the Creelman’s new digs to watch the game. Matt’s cooking some ribs, we’ll have a few beers…….all will be good….as long as the Steelers win that is. I look on the bright side, it's a reason to get together with friends and throw back a few ice cold ones! Roxanne’s been skipping around the office singing some ridiculous “steelers are gonna win” tune that she made up, and she has signs posted outside her office. Boy I hope they win! I’d hate to have to sass her on Monday! If they lose, maybe I’ll come up with some sneaky way of saying “steeler” in our 9am staff meeting on Monday, you know- see if anybody catches it. I figure if Roxanne can mention Aliens during the meeting, I can definitely sneak in the word 'steeler'. heheheheeeeeeee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home