Wednesday, September 20, 2006

wow

Holy crap.
Lt. Savoy informed me this morning that I am walking onto the most dangerous block every morning by coming to his office. Apparently the bozos lined up along the street as I'm entering the building (and getting into the elevator with them!!!!) are murderers, rapists, kidnappers, etc. who are out on parole/probation. Some of them are multiple offenders. Nasty people.
So.........the Lieutenant gave me his cell number and said 'anytime you are in this city and need anything you call me." They love me there.

One of the guys they brought in today (and threw him in the holding cell which was directly behind the 2 girls I was helping) decided he'd 'play with himself' while in the cell. My buddy the Lt. came running, there was yelling, then they took him out, handcuffed and shackled. Interesting stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home