Saturday, September 16, 2006

T minus 23

Well.......23 hours till D-Day. We'll see if the power goes out in Philly tomorrow at 4pm.
The crew of 28 is departing Mburg at high noon for the adventure. Im thinking it's going to be crazy, but the crew going is awesome, so I'm sure it can't be THAT bad. (yeah right, stay tuned later in the week for updates. If you dont hear from me by next Saturday call the FBI please.) I figure as long as the homeless lady doesn't try to pee on me I should be fine. I'm kinda hoping Kramer was joking about her but I don't think he was! I'm taking lots of film so I can get a few snaps of this adventure.

Today I prepared for the adventure with a little retail therapy. First I had my nails done, then off to the Galleria Mall. I like that place. I hit Wilson's Leather for an awesome bag. Then I got hairspray, some food, water and an umbrella.

Wish me luck! Have a good week everyone!
Feel free to call and email me while I'm there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home