Monday, September 11, 2006

WIPE OUT

I never read the sports section, but I felt obligated to take the front page of Sunday's sports section in to work and post it on my cube wall.
Do you remember what it said? Let me remind you:
WIPE OUT
And there was a nice picture of Jo Pa looking rather disturbed at the fact that his team was getting SPANKED. What a great day.........I know the group I was with enjoyed it!
Oh- back to the front page, at approximately 4pm today, Doc comes over and rips the posting off of my wall, balls it up, throws it away and leaves. No "hi, hello, how was your weekend?", just sheer crminal mischief.
I did tell one of my co-workers to enjoy the 2006 Orange Bowl win because the only thing PSU is going to win this year is the pansy bowl. I love it!

So........let's see.......what have I been up to?
Scrapping all day Saturday with the girls. Bunko. Getting ready for the trip to Philly (I think it's actually going to happen this time!). Lots of picnics and parties lately. Yum. Went to a Lamb Roast...........delicious! Hit Cape May for a few days, drove up to AC for an afternoon, it was great! Celebrated the oldest nieces 5th birthday. All great stuff.

I think I'm going to treat myself to a vacation towards the end of this year. I need 5 days on a hot sandy beach in the sun. Somewhere tropical. OR Since I love snow.......maybe up north somewhere? That would be fantastic! I'm a dreamer.........it probably won't happen.

Well Gus, here's your update. Please stay tuned next week, if my stint in Philly is anywhere as crazy as I'm being told it may be, you might see daily postings on here so i can describe the mayhem to you!

Later

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad to see you take pleasure in the suffering of others. The mighty Blue and White will return to glory. Every team has a bad day and this past Sat was their day. Take this opportunity to gloat and eat your teriyaki chicken, because they will regroup and make it a great season for the true PSU college football fan.

11:22 PM

 
Blogger dk said...

Thank you Jackie Brown. I can sleep better now that you've updated.

BTW, what HIGH SCHOOL is Penn State playing this week?? It should be enough to get anonymous PSU fans to take the brown paper bag off their heads! dk

8:40 AM

 
Blogger Jackie Brown said...

Yep, they are playing yet another HIGH SCHOOL this week. I think I may actually watch next weeks game against OSU. I would like to see them get their asses whooped again! hehehe! Stay tuned for next weeks bloggery..........The Adventures of Jackie Brown Working in the Philadelphia Probation Department for two weeks!

10:25 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This anonymous PSU fan has no bag on his head. I can face the hard reality for the team I love getting there asses kicked. The difference is I won't jump ship just because they lost.

Signed,
PSU Fan for Life

10:26 PM

 
Blogger He to the B said...

This non-anonymous PSU anti-fan wears his colors proud. Go Penguin! Yes good ole PSU is playing a Div 1-AA team called the Penguins! BAHAHA. I too may have to live up to harsh reality of PSU beating a glorified JUCO program this year. The difference is, I will NEVER hop the bandwagon when ole State beats the Fightin' Friars of Sister Mary Margaret's Holy School for wayward boys.
Go 'Guins, waddle the shit out of Penn State this week.
The other Hebe

3:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home