Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Full Moon

I'm trying to watch American Idol........and apparently Mike thinks that during the commercials it's "lets pick on Amy time"........i've been poked, hit in the head with a pillow (more than once), he even went so far as to grab my gorgeous right foot and BEND MY TOES FOWARD trying to crack them........this means war. So what do I do? I wait until he sits right next to me on the couch and nail him in the thigh with my fist! Any bike rider/racer knows this is the ultimate punishment for being such a simpleton. Well deserved. Hey- at least I've got the couch to myself now! hehehe!!!

You can tell it's a full moon tonight....the natives at work were restless and the neighborhood natives are restless as well. Wendy's in rare form........I walked over to visit after work and she was half way through a beer, although that may not have been her first. Bob was out playing on the Kubota, wrapped up like an eskimo pushing dirt all over the place.

Melissa McGee is messing up BIG TIME.........off key AND missed the lyrics. Bye bye!

Roxanne, Melissa and I are gearing up for our trip to AC on Friday. Can't wait to see Roxy walking around with her tiara on all night! She IS a queen you know..........anyway, stay tuned for some interesting stories and photos of the weekend!

**Disclaimer** If I have your cell phone number it may be a good idea for you to make sure it's turned off early Friday night. I cannot be held responsible for any phone calls you may receive from me at insane hours of the night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home