Wednesday, March 15, 2006

What is WRONG with you people???

Seriously..........WTF? There is NO WAY Ace sang worse than that little lisping pipsqueak Kevin!
No way. No how. I don't get it. Vote vote Vote! I WILL be voting for Ace next week for 2 solid hours. I don't care if he forgets ALL the lyrics next week. He's getting the Hebe vote!
I'm going to FREAK if they boot him this week. FREAK! (just got off the phone from a little vent session with Swauger, then with Weaves...........they aren't happy either)

7 minutes to go.............

LISA? In the bottom? This is SERIOUSLY jacked! I cannot believe this.

Commercials.....tap tap tap tap tap...........we're waiting..........there are too many commercials during this show. I don't have the patience for this.........tap tap tap tap............

They're back.......drumroll please. ACE IS SAFE!!!!!! Thank the maker!

Over and out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home