Sunday, March 12, 2006

191 hits......tee hee

"Me" seems to be baffled that my profile has 191 hits on it......vs. his measley 70 something.
Hm......I wonder how that is? Beats me! Oh- maybe it was the posting of the perfect little feet, they saw the pictures and had to find out who's behind those masterpieces! I'm sure that's it!
Or, it could be that I'm linked to DK and he's quite popular you know!

Another nice weekend is about to come to an end........Friday I went to Happy Hour over at Molly Branigans with Mike's cronies from work. It was a good time. Saturday I had some girls over for some scrapbooking then went to babysit my youngest neice, Maggie. She's so adorable. We watched Monsters Inc. together and she snuggled on my lap the whole time. She loves to lay on my lap. Today I was over at my Dad's for a while then went shopping. I had to buy something for my upcoming trip to Atlantic City with the girls! Mission Accomplished!

The icing on the cake has yet to come......tonight........9:00 PM..........The Sopranos! Can't wait. My phone BETTER not ring ONCE during that show. I will not answer it, I may even take it off the hook. Yes, I think I'll do that. The Sopranos is by far the best show on TV and we've been waiting almost 2 years for this season to start! Hi-Def Sopranos........can't wait!

Till next weekend.........have a good one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home