Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Aim......Shoot......SCORE!!!

Hobbes (aka the fat POS a-hole cat) scored some major points with me today..........

First.......click on the link to "The Husband" and read the post titled "Giving Credit". It will make it all too clear just how much Mike loves the flour and butter eating cat.

Then.......let me tell you about the phone call I got at work this morning. It seems Mr. Mike came downstairs to leave for work, walked toward the door to get his shoes on only to see that Mr. Hobbes barfed IN his shoe! HAHAHA! I was losing it! In the shoe, around the shoe, hilarious! I guess that's what happens to the digestive system of animals that do absolutely nothing for 20 hours a day then eat and eat like it's their last meal. Oh yeah - did I mention he doesn't have many teeth so it was probably nice and chunky too! HAHAHAHA

1 Comments:

Blogger He to the B said...

191 profile views. That is total BS!

10:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home