Monday, February 20, 2006

Another Birthday Party.........



Friday night a bunch of friends went out to celebrate Kristie Bundro's birthday. We met at the Brewhouse in Camp Hill......great beer, great food, great shots! (Thank you Russel for the shots!)

Kristie was doing tricks to entertain her guests. (some thing with a knife) My favorite trick was her crawling under the table to get out to go to the bathroom.

The party was fun.......lots of laughs and this time not at the expense of the birthday girl!

The rest of the weekend was also nice. For the most part, Saturday I cleaned, grocery shopped and relaxed. I also attempted to take advantage of the shoe sale at Bon Ton but .........can you believe I didn't find a single pair of shoes that I liked?? That is unheard of!

Sunday I picked up the neices around noon and brought them here for the day. They played and watched Charlotte's Web, then we had dinner and I took them home to sleep. Cal and Amy returned from their trip around 12:45 so I took off and got home at 1:30am. Needless to say I was a tired little camper today. Luckily it was a slow day at work due to the Holiday. I did get to watch Russel clean his office like the dedicated Virgo he is. He's crazy. He was going to town in there with those wipe things, dusting, cleaning, straightening up, crazy but hilarious to watch!

1 day down............4 to go until the next fun filled weekend! I have a 'martini party' to attend on Saturday night so I'm sure there will be some interesting stories to tell.

2 Comments:

Blogger dk said...

Couldn't find a pair of shoes you liked? or couldn't find a pair of shoes to fit those funky jutting feets of yours?

9:33 PM

 
Blogger Jackie Brown said...

Those ugly shoes were not even worthy of the priviledge of having my gorgeous feet touch them!

9:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home