Monday, February 13, 2006

Valentine's Day at the Hebe Household

Yes, I know it's a day early, but as many of you know I have zero patience and Mike has only slightly more than zero when it comes to giving me presents.
So......as he was wandering around the kitchen grumbling about wanting something sweet to eat, I ran upstairs and brought him a box wrapped in red paper and said "here....Happy Valentine's Day". He opened the box, pulled out one gift that's not edible and immediately dove into the first tub of Chocolate Cashew Clusters.
Then......he goes upstairs and brings me a LARGE box wrapped in red paper. I scramble to open it (everyone knows I rip and tear with the best of them) and check this out!!:






It's a Bose Sounddock Digital Music System. Yep-that's my little nano hooked into it. Isn't it great? I can jam to my downloaded tunes without having to use my earphones! I love it! And check out the home-made card. You know I'm into scrapbooking and card making, it seems the Legend got into my stuff and made me a card! Very nice! What a doll. Oh- there was also another gift card for ITunes so I can download even more crazy music! (Seriously, I'm not spoiled!)

Somehow I'm thinking the two tubs of Gertrude Hawke chocolate and the 'other little gift' I got him don't stand up to this! Maybe I'll send him flowers at his work tomorrow! Oh-wait, will Royers follow him around in his car all day until they catch up with him? I don't think so, but I could always have them delivered to Holmes!

Gotta go play with my new toy...Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

6 Comments:

Blogger dk said...

If flowers show up at Holmes from Amy I'll just assume they're for me.

Nice work Mike. Now I have to reconsider the pound of truffels I got The Wifey and perhaps add a freakin diamond necklace or something. Damn dude. The Legend knows V-Day.

10:15 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey All I got was chocolate so my ass gets larger! I didn't even get to read my card yet. But that is harsh... I love my man, he is still new at all this stuff. He can get some pointers from his buddies who have been in the business for years and years.

9:23 AM

 
Blogger Jackie Brown said...

He needs to attend the Mike Hebe School Of Husbandry!

9:49 PM

 
Blogger dk said...

I don't think I could afford the tuition at that school. On the other hand, it's very important that I make sure Erin doesn't attend the Amy Hebe School of Wifery. I couldn't afford that either.

11:08 PM

 
Blogger He to the B said...

Trust me when I say my "tuition" is more in line with Millersville, IUP, Kutztown etc... where Amy's is Harvardesque.

1:25 PM

 
Blogger Jackie Brown said...

now now boys......i'm not THAT high maintenance!

9:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home