Sunday, February 26, 2006

I ate all weekend.....

I can't for the life of me figure out how I don't weigh 100 pounds more than I do.......I eat and eat and eat!
After cleaning for several hours on Saturday, we drove down to York and had drinks and dinner at Harp and Fiddle. A great little Irish Pub on N. George Street......only a few blocks for the esteemed Courthouse, home of Napolean himself! I had a chocolate banana martini that had some serious amounts of alcohol in it. I was slightly dizzy before my meal arrived! I had lamb chops for dinner, they were fantastic. Mike had some sort of stew with sausage, chicken breast, shrimp, white beans and other stuff in it. Everything was great!
Sunday I took the normal trek to the grocery store after a non-eventful stop at Linens N Things.
I was so hungry in the grocery store that I bought tons of fresh vegetables, came home and whipped up a feast. Chicken, broccoli, carrots, mushrooms, onions, snap peas and a huge pan of fried rice. YUM. Mike says I outdid myself. We feasted then promptly moved to the couches and got horizontal, well I did anyway, Mike had to watch his ebay auction to make sure he got the money he wanted for his wheels. He got what he wanted.

Mike and I just pulled out a calendar and wrote down what we are doing for the next 6 weeks. I have a party/gathering of some sort EVERY weekend from now until April 15th! Crazy!

Gotta go watch the rest of the closing ceremony.......Ricky Martin is going to be on at some point. Can't miss that!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home