Saturday, November 26, 2005

Black Friday Night.........

Here it is......the long awaited take on things from none other than Jackie Brown, you know- the girl who doesn't hold back what she's thinking, tells it like it is.

So, black friday started out nice. I got up, stood in line at Michael's for 40 minutes to buy a handful of things, went to the Bon-Ton where I bumped into the car parked in the space next to the one I was trying to squeeze into.......I immediately found another place to park! I bought a few things in there, then hit the mall. That's when I decided I'd had enough shopping for one day. There were people everywhere! Why would you bring your brood of screaming kids out to a shopping mall on Black Friday? What the hell?

I then had a 1 hour massage. Awesome. I felt great!
I got home around 2:30.....just in time to have the Leg give me a lesson on how to use the new remote that came with the Digital/HD, whatever the hell it is, box we had installed. I must admit, HD is the way to go! So i plopped on the couch and watched tv for a few hours then showered and got ready to go out with the Wenzies.

This is where it gets interesting.......

We picked up the neighbors at 6:30 and headed for 2nd Street in Harrisburg. First stop Zia's Trattoria.......sat at the bar and had a few martinin's. Then we headed next door to Red Door and had a few more martini's. (it's now 8:30 and i'm pretty buzzed) We then took a saunter across the street to Bourbon Street Saloon where I entered a game of Beer Pong with a bunch of 23 year old guys. Hilarious. I did make the first 2 shots for my team though!! We ended up losing and I drank too many beers in there. Next stop was the new Irish pub (i don't know the name) where I ran into my buddy Steve. It was great to see him, although I don't remember much of the conversation! Next we were off to Mars, which is where we originally set out for. They make great martini's! We got a table by the door, got a round of drinks-I took one sip and said "we need to leave, I can not drink one more drop of anything". So, everyone took about 4 sips of their drink and off we went to the car.
Needless to say.....I slept with the light on and I'm still in my jammies from last night!

1 Comments:

Blogger dk said...

Nice JB. Wow, both Mr & Mrs Legend blog up on the same weekend. You should have done all your drinking BEFORE going shopping. Could have made for a better time at Bon-Ton. dk

8:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home