Saturday, December 03, 2005

The Great Toilet Paper Caper.......

The gang went out to happy hour at the Mechanicsburg G-Man last night to celebrate some birthdays and the end of yet another insane work week.

I must admit, I had a great time. It was nice to see all of the people that came out. A special thanks to my husband and Russel for picking up the tab! You guys are the best!

As far as the toilet paper thing goes.......here's the story. At work on Friday there was a co-worker who had "something trailing behind her that she may not want trailing her" (I think is how it was put). After an hour of mass hysteria, some nice person quitely told her about the toilet paper hanging out of the back of her pants. This is the same 'nice person' who decided I was intoxicated enough that he would do it to me at the bar last night. Well he was right because apparently I didn't notice it for quite some time. I believe Wendy has a picture or two which I can add to this when she sends it to me. Ahhh......you gotta love your friends!

So I ended up coming home wearing someone's undershirt. After my 2 large shots of Jaegermeister it was quite warm in there! Once I put the t-shirt on, people felt the desire to write sayings on it such as "Hebe, you're out of control!"......"I kissed a girl"........and "Get me a pole". I should have that shirt framed.

Wendy and I ended up leaving at 10 and were home safe and sound by 10:30. I do remember Scott calling on our way home and at some point I said "I'm too tired to talk anymore, call Wendy". I'll have to call him today and find out what we talked about.

Well, I need to call Wendy or Rox to take me into work to pick up the Jeep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home