Friday, October 10, 2008

Halfway Done!!!

As of yesterday, I'm halfway done with chemo! I thought it would never get here!
The next 4 rounds are to have different side effects, more bone/muscle pain and no nausea! Yeah!

Next Saturday the 18th is the walk on City Island. I have 20 wonderful people walking with me and about 65 other wonderful people who donated money to my team. We are almost at $3500.00 raised for Breast Cancer Reasearch. I am so thankful to everyone who had donated, you have no idea how grateful I am.

After all this is over I will be celebrating my birthday a few weeks late. January 3rd. Already rented the gorgeous place, just need to get together with Betty Crocker to see what kind of food we are making...........it is going to be fabulous. Invites will come out in early December.

Enjoy the weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home