Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Happy Birthday dear friend!

Picked up some new furniture Saturday.........my handyman put it together for me and it looks awesome. Couldn't have matched it better if I bought it together! Thank you thank you!!

The Harrisburg St. Patty's Day Parade was nice! I've never been there before but it was really nice. Dad was in it, Maggie & Riley walked in it with him for the last 2 or 3 blocks then were hungry so we went to eat. Dad had a little fete on State. (hey, that rhymes!)
Ran into Scott, Christine and of course Brent was in the parade. Saw Uncle Jimmy, Uncle John and Emily and her boyfriend too. Then I just sat back and watched the Hibernians do their thing. Very interesting people they are.

Then off to the B-Day party! It was great. Although we got into MINOR trouble afterwards.......I'm hoping the frosty helps!

Back to work today.......blah blah. Got at least 1 beer in with friends after work though! Always time for a beer with friends.......



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home