Wednesday, February 20, 2008

It will be a miracle.........

If I make it through this job without killing someone, telling someone off and NOT be kidding about it, or even swear at someone to their face.
I don't understand how some people slide through their worklife knowing nothing, doing nothing but getting all the credit in the world for everyone else's work. Unbelievable.

As far as Raging Waters........I got to eat at work today listening to someone discuss the help their parents need with day to day hygiene........omg. I feel for the person, that their parents are in need, but for the love of god go into a conference room for your half hour personal calls! Or at least don't SHOUT into the phone like you are on a long distance call to China while attending a pro football game you moron!

I'm currently researching other employment, self employment........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home