Wednesday, February 20, 2008

What a Week

What a great week………Valentine’s Day was so nice!
I had a nice lunch, roses delivered to me at work, a FANTASTIC dinner at one of my favorite places in the area, then off to Hollywood! (You know the song….’Hooray for Hollywood….’) It was a great day.

Worked sucked, but the rest of the week was great!
Dinner with friends on Friday, then beer and bowling on the Wii. I love that thing. Oh…..I racked up another K.O. on boxing too! Hehehe………

Saturday was ‘game night’ at my house. The Hyde clan was over for food, drinks and games. Freaking hilarious I tell you. First of all, there were 13 people there and enough food for 26 people. I made soup, bread, 2 dips, I had chips, crackers, pretzels, snack mix, beer and wine. Then the clan rolls in with fruit salad, pumpkin pie, mac and cheese, a ham, 2 dozen rolls, more chips, dips, veggie tray, peanut butter dessert, coffee, wine, oh I know I’m forgetting stuff, but you get the point. Dave did the obligatory sleeping on the couch while the rest of us yelled and laughed for a few hours in the dining room. I had a great time. Thank you everyone for coming!

Sunday………ahh……Sunday Brunch.
The Hershey pantry holds their Sunday Brunch across the street at Events Etc. and let me tell you, it’s every bit as good as the Hotel Hershey. Dan and I stopped in for brunch on our way to the Coach store for part 3 of my V-day gift, or was it part 5 or 6? I’m not sure. Anyway, brunch kicked butt. Too bad Coach didn’t. No pink purses! Ok, they had 2, but they had brown straps. Ick. Who wants a nice pink leather purse with brown straps? Not I said the fly. So we moved on to the record store where I purchased Lenny’s newest CD for $12.99. Love it.

Next it was over to the Harrisburg Mall to see if Macy’s had anything good. They didn’t. But we did see Larry Foote. Woo who! I had to ask the lady beside me who it was that everyone was making the stink about. LOL
Well……nothing at the mall. Dan asked if I felt ok because I hadn’t purchased a single thing except the CD all day.

Next stop, Wendy’s! Wendy’s house that is. Had to drop off some pictures for her to take with us this week to scrap-a-palooza. Hung out with Wendy and the doggies for a while then off to Dad’s for dinner. Susan made Moo Goo Gai Pan and it was out of this world! We loved it!
Thursday I’m leaving with Wendy & Cindy for our weekend in Cape May.I can’t wait. I have lots of pictures from the past few months to scrap so I’ll be a busy little bee…….stay tuned for next week. I’m sure something insane will happen while we’re there. We’ll get locked in the place again? Snowstorm? Who knows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home