Monday, February 25, 2008

Stolen Trash Cans ....and Other 'Items'

OMG.........a weekend away with the girls was exactly what I needed!
I laughed so stinking hard it wasn't funny....I took the 4th annual trek down to CM for 'scrapapalooza'......We left here at noon on Thursday and got back around 6 on Sunday.

We were there 9am until 3am two days in a row. Ugh.

No sleep, well about 5 hours each night beginning at 4am....eeeeeeeeeeek!

The chicks behind us stole Wendy's trash can Friday night and after a few beers I thought she was going to let them have it. We think they also stole some PJ's but that's another story.

In return, I spotted a 6 pack of Stella, unopened, hiding in the bushes outside the hotel....leave it to say that the 6 pack was minus 3 beers by the time I left at 3am. hehehe.......thieves!

To give you a little idea of what went on, here are the texts I got:

1. trash can thieves r in the bar
2. have to beat them back up stairs
3. Dont use upstairs bathroom, i just went and there were strange noises and not from me.
4. guarantee it stinks, i used downstairs
5. omg, we have a young anna nicole down here with her DADDY
6. Your beers are still in my purse. I'm a thief.

That was all I could handle. I was laughing so hard people were starting to look.

I did get tons of stuff done and had a fantastic time! I will be supplying 'depends' for my friends next year. At least I didn't have to beg them to wear breathe rights this year!

Today the buzz wore off...........back to work. Back to insanity. Moronity (i'm still planning to start the moronity.com website!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home