Saturday, October 04, 2008

Kinoki Foot Pads Part 2

OMG......I actually know and LIKE someone who is using these things! I almost peed myself when she told me she was using these foot pads at night and feels like a million bucks when she wakes up. I thought she was joking for the first 10 minutes. I'm telling you, I can't believe it.

Go to buykinoki.com to view the scam for yourself. Apparently they are available at Wal Mart down south. Not sure if they're available in Central PA, I'll have Creelman check it out since he's the one who brought this to my attention months ago.

What a nice weekend. After a week of feeling lousy, I finally feel great!
Went to Color Me Mine last night. Baseball today, outdoor movie night tonight, and extended family day at the movies is tomorrow. Cool.

Christmas is 3 months away and I've bought and wrapped 20 presents already! Tee-hee!!

I've rented a place to hold my 40th Birthday Party! It will be a month late due to my current health state, but it's going to be fantastic. The place is absolutely beautiful. Betty Crocker and I, among others, will be cooking for the event. I can't wait. It gives me something to look forward to after 6 months of sheer hell. It will be interesting to see if I can survive even one drink after not drinking for 6 months. Maybe we'll have some side betting going on.

Have a great weekend everyone! Don't forget to go to Cancer.org and click on Making Strides Against Breast Cancer, then Hebe's Pinky Pact to see my teams progress! We are doing great. The walk is October 18th and I'd love to see you there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home